Comprehensive service for Operations Manuals preparation, including yearly revision service
Cassiopée Flight Ops Publications is an out-sourced service dedicated to the initial preparation and revision of all operational documentation, including the preparation of Operations Manuals. This includes writing the content and any kind of document required by international or local regulations:
- Operations Manual Part A (General/basic)
- Operations Manual Part A Part B (Use of the aircraft)
- Operations Manual Part A Part C (Routes/aerodromes)
- Operations Manual Part A Part D (Training)
- Quick Reference Handbooks
- Minimum Equipment List
- ETOPS Manual
- Quality Manual
- Safety Management Manual
- Security Manual
- Cabin Crew Manual
- Ground Operations Manual
This also includes any kind of form or document such as trim sheets, safety cards and reporting forms.
Cassiopée Flight Ops Publications is powered by an SGML/XML authoring system that provides standard layout, automates repetitive tasks and delivers documents both in paper and electronic format.