Provides airlines with consultancy dealing with any aspect of operations.
Cassiopée Flight Operations Consultancy and Engineering provides operations with consultancy dealing with any aspect of operations. Typical subjects are assistance for obtaining and maintaining AOC and assistance for regulatory compliance. This includes preliminary gap analysis of the current situation vs. National Aviation Authorities requirements, assistance in closing gaps, impact on procedures and impact on documentation etc.
Cassiopée Flight Ops Engineering is also an outsourced flight operations engineering bureau, capable of dealing with any kind of operational studies required for airline operations. Typical subjects that can be dealt with by our consultants are:
- Assistance for RNP, MNPS and ETOPS approval
- New aircraft type phase-in and impact on operations
- New aircraft phase-in and impact on operations
- Weight and balance studies
- Aircraft performance computation
- Set-up of airline Key Performance Indicators
- Operational software selection and configuration
- Ground training on various subjects related to flight operations